We offer a unique team volunteering experience. These days are fun, physical and let you gain an insight on the world of food surplus and food poverty in South Wales. Team volunteering is a brilliant way to demonstrate your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, team cohesion and morale.
How does it work?
After a short introduction and H&S briefing, your team will get involved in the work of food re-distribution, giving you the opportunity to help us improve the daily lives of people facing food poverty. Our daily operations rely on our brilliant volunteers, and you will be working alongside staff and other volunteers in a range of activities, that might include, but are not limited to:
- Helping our drivers to deliver food to our Community Members in South Wales
- Picking food for our members’ orders
- Sorting food and organising our warehouse
- Cleaning and tidying
Many of these activities are physical and may involve some lifting, carrying and bending. We don’t want to put barriers in the way of anyone who wants to join in, so please let us know if any of your team have any issues that might impact their time with us. We will do our best to find activities to suit them.
How do we get on board?
Here are a few things to consider:
- We can accommodate teams of up to six people due to space restrictions.
- We aim to run one corporate team day per month, though we may be flexible.
- We ask for a donation to cover our running costs; this allows us to get even more food out to those who need it.
- We give priority to those companies who form corporate partnerships with us, though we will do our best to accommodate everyone we can.
Interested? Want to hear more?
Please contact our Volunteering Officer 02920362111 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below
Volunteering with FareShare Cymru is a chance to meet new friends, gain new skills and contribute to the community. We have morning or afternoon
Find out more
We offer a unique team volunteering experience. These days are fun, physical and let you gain an insight on the world of food surplus
Find out more